I&C Install Superintendent
Working Superintendent with the Technician/Installer qualifications, but also possesses the experience and skills to assist in coordinating installation schedules, commissioning documents, project materials. The Superintendent will act as a team lead, perform preliminary site visits, develop material lists, organize and keep commissioning documents, and supervise other team members.
• Install, troubleshoot and maintain instrumentation, process controls and SCADA equipment
• Line out other team members and generate list for installation material
• Coordinate with Construction and Project Managers on schedule, manpower, and material
• Installation and Testing Reports for instrumentation, communication, and control equipment
• Perform routine and emergency maintenance on instrumentation and control systems
• Provide technical expertise for troubleshooting and resolution of problems on control systems
• Coordinate repair, testing and installation of control panels and remote SCADA equipment
• Field wiring of control panels and instrumentation.
• Fiber testing and terminations
• Installation and testing of radio telemetry systems (Antenna masts, Coaxial Cable, Antennas, etc.)
• Installation and calibration of pressure, flow, level and analytical instruments to include instrument stands and tubing
• Thorough understanding of project specifications, plans, and electrical schematics.
• Understanding of AC/DC theory, relay logic, and electrical/electronic control systems
• Ability to test using an OTDR and terminate fiber.
• Working knowledge of level, flow, pressure, analytical instruments (2 and 4 wire device loop wiring)
• Self-motivated individual – able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Team oriented, flexible and willing to assist in other technical disciplines.
• Hand and power tool capabilities.
• Climbing and working at heights may be required
• Some travel will be required based on project assignments
• PLC / SCADA software experience is a plus.