St. Louis MO
Our client has an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer II position. Their brand name and & logo have become synonymous with quality products and service. Their vision is to provide employment opportunities to those individuals who are performance driven, dedicated to meeting the needs of the business, take pride in their work, team players, and are enthusiastic and passionate about their job.
· Provide technical support and problem-solving skills for Manufacturing department to meet quality and quantity objectives
· Review ECO's and implement new work instructions, tooling, and any training that might be needed for plant assembly.
· Investigate production problems to determine causes and to recommend corrective actions.
· Write work instructions for new manufacturing processes
· Train supervisors and operators in accordance with work instructions
· Initiate continuous improvement activities
· Provide technical support for Maintenance personnel
· Acting liaison between Manufacturing, Maintenance, QC, R&D, and Purchasing departments
· Design Jigs and fixtures to aid in assembly processes
· Bachelor’s Degree Related Engineering Field and 3+ years experience
· Experience in a medium volume manufacturing environment a plus
· Six Sigma training a plus
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, and Solid Works
· Hands-on person with shop floor experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Basic electrical skills
· Basic hydraulic and pneumatic skills
· Machine and fixture design experience a plus
· PLC Software (GE Proficy Machine Edition) experience a definite plus